Leave us a comment about your favourite coin

COIN DETAILS
Submitted by: VaasDls
Name: DeepOnion (ONION)
Description:
DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that integrates Tor natively. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. Our highest priority is the privacy of our users. You can now quickly send and accept private transactions using our secure digital wallet. Unlike other anonymous cryptocurrencies, DeepOnion is not just a privacy coin. We also developed DeepVault. DeepVault is a blockchain notary that protects your work against theft, counterfeiting, and corporate espionage.

COMMENTS

Name: CryptoKingKongChan
Date: 9/25/2018 2:12:15 AM
Comment:
I found DeepOnion interesting because they are doing progress all the time. Also, DeepVault could be really big if people start to use it.

Name: Investing
Date: 9/25/2018 2:32:17 AM
Comment:
A real project with an awesome Team.

Name: Bizul
Date: 9/25/2018 9:31:24 AM
Comment:
With the current state of privacy abuse in the market, DeepOnion is going to play a huge role in protecting many individuals in the future, Any exchange that wont list privacy oriented coins will miss out on a huge market.

Name: franklin
Date: 9/25/2018 6:55:38 PM
Comment:
onion is the number 1 privacy coin

Name: Rafzalan
Date: 9/25/2018 7:45:45 PM
Comment:
Community driven project with a lot of good features, DeepOnion will become a great success.

Name: Ugo young
Date: 9/26/2018 9:28:53 AM
Comment:
Deep onion is a leader in privacy with very fast and instant transactio accompanied with a huge community.

Name: Debrah Crypto
Date: 9/28/2018 9:58:28 PM
Comment:
I enjoy the community and this is an excellent coin to invest in. good work guys!

Name: Ignastacious
Date: 9/28/2018 10:01:29 PM
Comment:
Hello how many onion coins I need to stake daily? Interested in this coin. thanx

Name: OctoMiner
Date: 9/28/2018 10:17:55 PM
Comment:
I just purchased my first 4.5k Onion and am happy to have found this awesome coin.

Name: DogLover
Date: 9/28/2018 10:31:51 PM
Comment:
DeepOnion has lots of potential. As one of the developers myself I get to see behind the scenes what our main blockchain developers are doing and I have to say I am very proud of them. They are currently focusing on code rebasing with good daily progress and doing lots of code from scratch. Myself and my brother are currently working on a Shopify plugin and will do plugins for all top ecommerce platforms all to be done before new years. So many plans that will make this the top privacy coin in a matter of months. We also have a very strong and loyal community that does hundreds of pages of daily tasks to help spread the DeepOnion name on VoteCentral. :)

Name: Dominator007
Date: 9/28/2018 10:51:16 PM
Comment:
Completed my domination task. I am really so proud to be part of this community. Lets get it guys!

Name: Jennifer Rawlings
Date: 9/29/2018 12:15:41 AM
Comment:
I would like deeponion to win. Am I able to vote every 24 hours or is this just a one time thing?

Name: Glynbueso
Date: 9/29/2018 12:40:30 AM
Comment:
I joined the community since the beginning. The dev is doing a great job distributing the coins via airdrop and creating new features like Deepvault and upcoming Deepsend. The community is very active and it´s growing every day. I think this coin has potencial to be the best anonymous coin in some time. We just need to wait and see what happens.

Name: ZARABOTOK15
Date: 9/29/2018 12:44:34 AM
Comment:
Great project that deserves to be listed on exchange. Has strong development team always working around the clock.

Name: Kubera
Date: 9/29/2018 2:52:20 AM
Comment:
This project has great probability to become a leader in privacy cryptos. I have a good sized bag I will hold for the long term.

Name: techbit
Date: 9/29/2018 3:21:56 AM
Comment:
Hope DeepOnion gets listed. Can never have enough exchanges.

Name: SingleHop
Date: 9/29/2018 3:33:23 AM
Comment:
I just found out about this crypto recently, got to talk to some of the dev team and looks like some big things cooking in the background. Would be a wise choice to add DeepOnion on your exchange platform.

Name: Vaas
Date: 9/29/2018 5:08:25 PM
Comment:
Real uses cases! DeepVault!

Name: Joseph Lawrence
Date: 9/29/2018 11:09:40 PM
Comment:
I have been with DeepOnion since July 2017 and I have to say it is one of the strongest dev teams I have seen. The future looks good with DeepOnion.

Name: SafuKing
Date: 9/29/2018 11:26:25 PM
Comment:
Yes I choose DeepOnion for sure. is not only my top coin i am invested with but also love the team.

Name: Alexander Coins
Date: 9/30/2018 8:38:34 PM
Comment:
After researching this coin I found out they developed deepvaultonline.com as well. This is a cool web software powered by the DeepOnion blockchain. My vote goes to DeepOnion

Name: Mikhail
Date: 9/30/2018 8:52:40 PM
Comment:
Я очень рад, что нашел эту монету. Я только что купил четыре тысячи монет и планирую добавить более скоро. :)

Name: LushPalms
Date: 9/30/2018 9:30:38 PM
Comment:
I am using Kucoin and Cryptopia to buy my stash of onion's.

Name: GatoradeDrinker
Date: 10/1/2018 2:28:17 AM
Comment:
Txbit seems promising. Yes you should definitely add DeepOnion to your exchange.

Name: edgeline
Date: 10/1/2018 3:14:34 AM
Comment:
I am voting every 24 hours but can we vote 7 days a week? go deeponion go!

Name: Hanz Schubert
Date: 10/1/2018 3:27:55 AM
Comment:
Ich vertraue auf DeepOnion und ich habe seit Anfang Juli auf DeepOnion investiert. Wir können das gewinnen und WIR WERDEN das gewinnen.

Name: Antares
Date: 10/1/2018 4:57:34 AM
Comment:
DeepOnion is one of a kind project because its has everything, start from powerful community that you can enjoy with very supportive moderators (dev) and a good technology/product it offers. Lastly aside from enjoying its service you can earn also via its Airdrop/VoteCentral.. Definitely no doubt DeepOnion is the future king of the AltCoin World!

Name: Grizzly1000
Date: 10/1/2018 5:37:51 AM
Comment:
I just voted and I am proud to belong to the wonderful DeepOnion community. We got this and thanx for adding to VoteCentral domination tasks. This will help!

Name: Vladka Potapka
Date: 10/1/2018 6:18:41 AM
Comment:
DeepOnion is no doubt the number 1 airdrop of all times. Many have tried to imitate but failed miserably. Strong dev team and a loyal community is what makes a coin succeed.

Name: Gambler75
Date: 10/1/2018 7:38:53 AM
Comment:
doing my daily domination task. Voted and will be voting every 24 hours! Lets get it!!!

Name: DOMINATOR
Date: 10/1/2018 8:16:33 AM
Comment:
I love the new wallet and the new purple color. I have been gone a few months and now everything looks so much nicer . thanks team keep up! I am back and ready to dominate

Name: ANGELO-ZGRABI
Date: 10/1/2018 8:51:12 AM
Comment:
Im in from very beggining and all i have to say is GOOD JOB ALL. NO ICO, freely distributed, with all features can compete with Monero or even surpass it without problem. Dev also work on code rebase and implement super anon feature DeepSend.🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Name: Pablo
Date: 10/1/2018 9:23:41 AM
Comment:
Tengo que decir que me complace haber encontrado esta increíble moneda. He votado y seguiré haciéndolo. Podemos hacerlo DeepOnion!

Name: Mrthunder69x
Date: 10/1/2018 9:59:42 AM
Comment:
Kk voted and completed all my domination tasks. We got this easy

Name: Kelly Turner
Date: 10/1/2018 11:52:21 AM
Comment:
They have a strong vision and good goals. I know this crypto will go places and soon be a top 100 coin. Mark my words. I know when I find a hidden gym.

Name: Anonymous
Date: 10/1/2018 7:39:32 PM
Comment:
A coin like DeepOnion should not be giving this much attention to a brand new no name exchange that will most likely have no trades going on. They need us more than we need them. I will continue to vote only because it is a daily domination task. We do not need this exchange.

Name: WeWineAndCrypto
Date: 10/1/2018 7:57:47 PM
Comment:
I agree with @Anonymous they need us more than we need them. Just doing my daily dominator tasks.

Name: Francescocrypto
Date: 10/1/2018 8:44:18 PM
Comment:
Ho votato per la mia moneta preferita DeepOnion! Grazie!

Name: TineX
Date: 10/1/2018 9:01:39 PM
Comment:
the deeponion is a project with a very friendly community it will dcryptocurrency from the ground up because it is a complete anonymous network that gives you security and privilege. I am very excited about this project. I can only recommend everyone who cares about this coin.

Name: HollsCainInvestments
Date: 10/1/2018 9:18:26 PM
Comment:
Not only am I fond of such development, but the entire community and eco system. Long live DeepOnion! I will be voting every 24 hrs.

Name: Twinkledthomas
Date: 10/1/2018 9:52:24 PM
Comment:
I support deeponion. Its the best new privacy coin available now. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

Name: VIP Sharma
Date: 10/1/2018 10:08:35 PM
Comment:
I just saw the new daily task. Done and Keep Up guys! DeepOnion ftw!

Name: Vaas
Date: 10/1/2018 10:43:06 PM
Comment:
We got this! DeepVault will become mainstream! deepvaultonline.com

Name: आभरणा
Date: 10/1/2018 10:52:28 PM
Comment:
मुझे दीपऑनियन पसंद है। मैंने मतदान किया और दैनिक वोट देना जारी रखेगा।

Name: Pippen85
Date: 10/1/2018 11:06:13 PM
Comment:
I am sitting down on the toilette voting and commenting with my iPhone lol. Just so you guys know how dedicated I am to deeponion.

Name: Hashed
Date: 10/1/2018 11:55:19 PM
Comment:
I want to start mining DeepOnion. Which pool has the lowest fee? I have two Baikal asic miners I can put to use.

Name: Randy Vanderbilt
Date: 10/2/2018 12:18:04 AM
Comment:
Daily vote done. I was out for 1 month but back in action or as Deeper says, I am back to dominate with all of you.

Name: Deeper
Date: 10/2/2018 9:00:53 PM
Comment:
We will win this no matter how many bots we have to use!

Name: CryptoTrader
Date: 10/3/2018 7:46:04 AM
Comment:
A security centric coin. I see there is always many buy orders. Awesome and I will continue voting.

Name: Zmaku
Date: 10/3/2018 8:02:31 AM
Comment:
DeepOnion is a great project with a great and large community that is very involved and number of votes here will soon prove it. Demand for privacy coins will be much bigger in the future and especially when it comes to such quality projects that are packed with privacy features and have a development team that is quick in implementing any changes and updates as DeepOnion is!

Name: voter for deeponion
Date: 10/3/2018 8:22:45 AM
Comment:
Deeponion is good choice for all exchanges. here in my country deeponion has helped me very much. i am here in Canada move from Manila Philippines.

Name: Helen White
Date: 10/3/2018 9:03:16 AM
Comment:
Yes! This is very good project and currently highly undervalued coin. I would love to see it listed on such a good exchange. Indeed it would be on mutual benefit. DeepOnion is keeping up with trends and latest innovations and is indeed up to date (with latest release of OBSF4 & MEEK) and with much more exciting features to come. This is truly community driven project and with VoteCentral helping us dominate all vote listing. I'm looking forward to see it on txbit. Got my vote for sure!

Name: BITCOIN-OLIVER
Date: 10/3/2018 9:36:15 AM
Comment:
The project is constantly evolving and adapting. I am one of the community members and we do our best to support DeepOnion.

Name: João de Graça
Date: 10/3/2018 10:06:20 AM
Comment:
Acabei de votar em minha moeda favorita deeponion. Eu fiz minha pesquisa e sei que o deeponion será uma das principais criptomoedas com muitos casos de uso do mundo real.

Name: fallenangel1789
Date: 10/4/2018 1:55:38 AM
Comment:
stop using boys.

Name: fallenangel1789
Date: 10/4/2018 1:56:49 AM
Comment:
stop using bots..

Name: Gaby
Date: 10/5/2018 7:08:19 AM
Comment:
I got my dad investing in DeepOnion crypto. Our plan is to hold it for at least two years. We opened a cd account that expires in 2 years. They let you attach a private letter when you make the money withdraw. It is a letter with two private keys and info to get the wallets running. I strongly believe two years from now we will have a nice surprise.

Name: Shyreen Jao
Date: 10/8/2018 5:11:19 AM
Comment:
DeepOnion the coin that freedom and privacy lovers can depend on. This coin has innovative features that really are usable for everyday and long term purposes.

Name: ligor
Date: 10/9/2018 12:53:06 PM
Comment:
I like DO - privacy and freedom!

Name: Jacob Willington
Date: 10/11/2018 1:06:46 AM
Comment:
I got my sister to invest on deeponion as well. We did our research and see great things coming for our coin. We got this just hold till way over $10USD each coin.

Name: Vitaly
Date: 10/14/2018 9:19:18 PM
Comment:
Wonderful coin, ideal community for world

Name: anonymous
Date: 10/17/2018 2:06:08 AM
Comment:
Another shitcoin with shittest scheme of distribution.

Name: SingleHop
Date: 10/24/2018 9:26:21 PM
Comment:
Did my vote. Great cryptocurrency and community. Hope we win this round.

Name: Deeponion hodler
Date: 10/29/2018 6:00:27 AM
Comment:
I m 100% on deeponion

Name: Lasio
Date: 11/1/2018 9:45:53 AM
Comment:
Be ready! Get listing! Voiting on Bitshares Blockchain! Soon! Join our Telegram https://t.me/xbtsio